The ANX6211 is a DisplayPort to VGA converter featuring low power consumption, high performance, and cost-effective. Designed for motherboards, the ANX6211 is optimized in terms of space, power, and performance for the next generation of CPUs. Analogix’s expertise in DisplayPort to VGA design ensures compatibility with all existing VGA displays.
- Supports resolutions up to WQXGA (2560x1600 @60Hz, 24bpp)
- VGA output meets VESA VSIS v1r2 clock jitter specification
- VGA output pixel rate up to 270 MHz
- Low power standby mode with automatic monitor plug and unplug detect
- EDID and MCCS pass-through support
- DDC speed control for use with longer VGA cables
- VESA compliant DisplayPort 1.2 receiver
- VESA compliant eDP v1.3 receiver
- 2 lane high speed differential input with configurable speed: 5.4Gbps, 2.7Gbps, or 1.62Gbps
- Under 350mW operation at WUXGA resolutions
- 15mW standby power
- DisplayPort HBR2 capability allows for single lane operation up to WUXGA. Saves 50mW of DP Tx power
- 3.3V and 1.05V power requirements easily found on next generation motherboards. No need for external regulators, saving power, space, and cost.
- Minimum BOM requirements
- Default settings changeable with I2C
- -10 to +75o C operating temperature
- 7x7mm, 48 QFN (0.5mm pitch) package
- 3.3V and 1.05V power requirements easily found on next generation motherboards.