6G Active Re-driver with Linear Equalization for HDMI 2.0
ANX7494 is an AC-coupled 4-lane HDMI2.0 Re-driver. It can support AC-coupled HDMI or DisplayPort Dual-Mode physical layer input to HDMI2.0, and up to 6Gbps per lanes. It is backward compatible with HDMI1.4.
ANX7494 has a build-in high-gain bandwidth linear amplifier with Continuous Time Linear Equalization (CTLE), flat gain and output swing. It can recover HDMI signals with loss compensation up to -10dB. ANX7494 can optimize HDMI signals by reducing the inter-symbol interference via pin strapping or I2C control mode, and it provides Middle Frequency compensation to fine tune eyes in built-in registers. Four-lane of ANX7494 can supply wide-range adjustable receiver terminations to match different SoC impedance request.
Built-in Re-driver with CTLE
- Integrated Re-driver for HDMI2.0 up to 6Gbps
- Supports DP++, HDMI Source applications
- Loss compensation to recover up to -10dB channel loss @6Gbps
CTLE, Flat Gain and Swing configurations
- Four-lane configurations set by pin strapping.
- Independent channel configuration for CTLE, Flat Gain and Swing in I2C mode.
- I2C slave interface, up to 1MHz, for Re-driver configuration
Industry standard compatibility
- HDMI2.0 specification
- Less than 1mW when PWR_EN# is pulled high. − Analog power supply at 1.8V
- I/O power supply at 1.8V
- Integrated Core power supply at 1.2V
Commercial temperature range of 0C to 70C
- QFN-42, 9.0mm x 3.5mm, 0.90mm thick (max), 0.35mm pin-pitch
Detailed Product Information: