ANX7330 is a re-timing mux capable of switching DisplayPort (DP) and USB 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps signals to support a single USB Type-C™ (USB-C™) port. ANX7330 has built-in re-timers to recover both the USB and DP signals with loss compensation of up to 27dB. ANX7330 supports Separate Reference Clock Independent SSC (SRIS) and Bit-Level Re-timer (BLR) architectures for a hybrid implementation for Gen1 and Gen2. SRIS re-timers eliminate jitter transfer and guarantee Gen2 operation. Digital muxing (6x4) is supported by ANX7330 to ensure the enhanced signals from the re-timers are preserved and outputted over the USB-C compatible interface. ANX7330 integrates the SBU/AUX mux for switching DP AUX signals and reducing overall system BOM cost.
ANX7330 is targeted for accessory side applications like docking stations, dongles, or other accessories that interface to the host side over a proprietary connector or a USB-C connector between the host and the accessory.
- Integrated re-timers for USB 3.1 up to Gen 2 @ 10Gbps and DisplayPort 1.4 up to HBR3 @ 8.1Gbps
- USB3.1 Appendix E Specification compliant re-timer
- Supports both Separate Reference Clock Independent SSC (SRIS) and Bit-Level Re-timer (BLR) Architectures of USB3.1 Specification (Appendix-E)
- Integrated re-timers (Link training-tunable PHY repeater) for DisplayPort up to HBR3 @ 8.1Gbps. Supports transparent mode.
- Loss compensation to recover up to 23dB channel loss (USB), up to 27dB (DP)
- Integrated (6x4) mux switches USB and DP signals and preserves enhanced signal output over USB-C connector
- Mux control input through I2C commands from external I2C master (or, optionally through FLIP/OP_MODE pins)
- Integrated SBU/AUX mux for switching DisplayPort AUX +/- signals
- Utilizes a 24MHz crystal or 1.05V swing single-ended clock source
- I2C Slave interface, up to 1MHz, for mux and re-timer configuration
- DCI debug interface support
- USB 3.1 specification, Appendix E
- DisplayPort 1.4 specification
- USB Type-C r1.2 specification
- Intel USB 3.1 Repeater and Active Switch specification
- Analog power supply at 1.8V
- Dedicated 3.3V power for PULL_1 and PULL_2, DCI interface
- Dedicated supply power pin for I/O power at 1.8V
- QFN-60, 7mm x 7mm, 0.85mm Z-height, 0.4mm pin-pitch